"Intellectual Property" includes the design of and all content appearing on this website, trademarks (including logos), domain names, copyright, rights in computer software, databases and lists, confidential information, know-how and trade secrets and manuals, whether registered or unregistered.2. Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property on this website is owned by Toby Rutter. No part of this website may be:
- Distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form)
- Resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored.
3. Right to use website and content
You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this website, provided you use that content only for informational and non-commercial purposes.
Toby Rutter reserves the right to prohibit links to this website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon Toby Rutter's request. You may not frame any part of the material on this website by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
The information provided on this website is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information or services described for their particular use and conditions.
6. All liability excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit: suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through it
- Toby Rutter will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this website, or the content on, or accessed through it
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above.
Although Toby Rutter has endeavoured to ensure the content on this website is current, accurate and complete, Toby Rutter does not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Toby Rutter will take action, within a reasonable period of time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to Toby Rutter's attention.
8. Third party websites
This website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. To the extent permitted by law, Toby Rutter has no liability in respect of any third party websites this website links to.
9. Compliance with law
You agree that you will at all times comply fully with all relevant laws, ordinances, rules, regulations and orders of all relevant regulatory bodies in relation to any of the information or services made available to you through this website.
10. Jurisdiction and governing law
12. Additional terms for particular services offered
You may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions for particular services from Toby Rutter.